How PairUp Works
1. Create an account on PairUp
2. Set terms with your landlord
3. Prepare your home for guests
4. Leave us the keys
1. Enlist your building with PairUpClick on ‘request access’ to create a landlord profile.
2. Set rules and terms for rentalsYou set the rules, and we enforce them. You’ll have full control over pet policy, quiet hours, occupancy limits, and more.
3. Monitor rental activity onlinePairUp will create a data portal for you where you will be able to see exactly who is staying in your resident’s home, for how long, with how many people, and for how much.
PairUp will repair or replace items of your personal property if they get damaged while we’re managing your home. PairUp also carries liability insurance for its activities, in case of a more serious claim.
PairUp will collect and remit both the lodging taxes and the sales taxes for all rental activity on your behalf. That means no paperwork or tax compliance for you to worry about!
PairUp never collects any payment information, so your security is never at risk. We use a secure e-transfer system to send you monthly payouts of your rental earnings.
PairUp provides a user dashboard where you can oversee all the rental activity going on in your home. You’ll be able to see who is in your home, for how long, and how much they are paying you
For LandlordsRequest Access
The option to use home sharing will give your building a keen competitive advantage when attracting prospective new tenants.
Landlords who partner with PairUp receive a share of the short-term rental earnings on top of regular rents. Also, PairUp can help you to monetize any fully-furnished units between leases.
PairUp provides a special landlord dashboard that allows you to see who is staying in which apartments in your building, for how long, with how many people, and for how much.
PairUp carries specific insurance that covers short-term rental activity. Your building will be protected by our policy at no cost to you.
What is PairUp?
PairUp is a short-term rental management company. We combine tech solutions and industry-leading practices to create home sharing opportunities that benefit everyone.
An empty home is a waste of space, and PairUp’s mission is to un-waste space. Instead of leaving your home empty when you’re away, you can make money from it by working with PairUp.
PairUp believes that a holistic approach to short-term rentals is necessary. Home sharing has many benefits, but we do not believe that they should come at the expense of neighbours, landlords, or avoiding taxes. We are proving the viability of responsible home sharing.